Women’s Ministry Activity Planning
Women’s Ministry – Activity Planning – Monday, June 12, 7pm
At the May 7th meeting, the women present identified specific ideas in the areas of Service, Social and Spiritual. All ladies were then asked to “votes” on their favorites areas to focus on. The results were:
- Guest Speakers
- Vacation Bible School
- Coffee & Conversation (during PSR hours in the Coffee Shop)
- Young Women/Mothers Ministry
- God’s Galley (utilizing the Church’s kitchen facilities & gathering to make meals to be frozen to be provided to those in need)
- Sweet Treats (providing treats for the homebound and also a “cookie” ministry)
- Aid those in need
- Wine Tasting
- One Day Bus Trips
- Theatre Trips (Community, playhouse Square and Movies)
Now, we need you to help these things move forward!
Join us on June 12th as we will focus on these specific areas. We will gather together at 7pm in the Parish Hall and break off into groups to discuss specifically how to get each of these ministries moving forward at Saint Clarence. Your attendance for this is critical to get these ministries off the ground, as if we do not have women of the parish available to help organize these areas, they will not be available to participate in!